Monday, January 2, 2012

Grandma and Papaws Christmas!

Presents for me . . .I got new pajamas and they match my dolly, so cute.I got a cat piano!Josh wearing his new Bears hoodie, showing his new Bears watch. . . see a reoccurring theme?
Guess what I got . . . Thomas boots, Thomas backpack, Thomas crocs, Thomas poster, and more . . Playing night night at Grandmas and Papaws.After we did Christmas at Grandma and Papaw's house, we went to the Brookfield Zoo to see the lights! Kaliah hugged a lot of characters at the Brookfield zoo but Rudolph was her favorite!All Noah did was run run run at the zoo and played hide'n'seek with grandma.Every minutes the zoo put on a light show to Christmas music, Kaliah and Noah just loved dancing to the musicKaliah on the big GorillaRiding the Panda at the zoo!

No comments: